- Orleans Levee District detective arrested on accusations of payroll fraud, unworked detailson October 6, 2022 at 3:09 am
Court documents show Jerald Holmes, 41, was booked with public payroll fraud, theft and malfeasance in office. The former Baton Rouge police officer ...
- Montgomery man charged with financial exploitation of the elderly, securities fraud - WSFAon October 6, 2022 at 3:05 am
A Montgomery man has been arrested on felony charges including financial exploitation of the elderly and securities fraud, according to the ...
- Missouri man convicted in brothers' deaths admits to fraud - KHQAon October 6, 2022 at 3:01 am
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — A Missouri man pleaded guilty Tuesday to a cattle fraud scheme that he tried to cover up by killing two Wisconsin ...
- Minnesota lacked fraud evidence vs Feeding Our Future before FBI got involved - FOX 9on October 6, 2022 at 2:56 am
One thing was missing in Minnesota's months-long legal battle against Feeding Our Future: specific evidence of fraud presented to a judge.
- Facing federal PPP fraud investigations, online lender Kabbage files for bankruptcyon October 6, 2022 at 2:56 am
The online lender Kabbage is seeking bankruptcy protection amid multiple investigations related to PPP fraud.